Mass Pro Synthagen + Adaptogen N

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Mass Pro Synthagen + Adaptogen N

Post by RobRegish »

OK folks, MPS has been out for months now. We know what it does, just how many benefits it has and how "failsafe" it makes gains. In particular, it's turned the recovery clock back so many years for me, I need to be careful not to overtrain!

Enter Adaptogen N...

I picked AN for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the test boost at age 42, hopefully into the optimal end of the normal range. Last labs I had run were low normal, so these new labs should be interesting to say the least.

More importantly, I'm using but 2 caps prior to bed on a 5on/2off schedule and already enjoying the benefits of a better night's rest. The additional Ecdy in the form of the custom 25:1 Suma extract should be a nice compliment, to the RCE found in Synthagen.

I'm either on or approaching the master step of Convict Conditioning, and training quite frequently due to MPS - roughly a 6on/1 or 2 day off schedule, listening to what my body tells me. Previous to using Synthagen, I was on a 3 days/week schedule and had to take a week off at least every 6 weeks or so as I made my progression standards.

As events unfold, I'll be sure to share them with you here. These are the ONLY two supps I'm using right now. No additional whey protein, BCAA's etc.. Nothin'. And the progress keeps coming too. In about an hour, I'll be in there doing handstand pushups... :)

Will keep everyone posted. Is there anyone else out there using this dynamic duo? If so, please chime in with your experiences. I'd be most interested in hearing about them...
drtda

Post by drtda »

I've been using both Synthagen and AN on my 3.0 run. It has been working great as I've already killed all of my PRs from any previous runs with a week still to go.

I've run Synthagen at full strength, while I did AN for 21 days straight, then have cut back to 5on/2off for the last 3 weeks.

My muscle recovery has been fabulous on this combo, the only thing I've had to manage is CNS recovery which I've done with a couple of extra rest days, a few deload workouts, and some GPP. I've also used a lot less protein powder than I typically have in the past and have tried to get my protein sources mainly from whole food.

I'll try to give a very detailed report after I finish in another week and am starting Cruise.
SloTown

Post by SloTown »

I ran MPS and AN during my first run. Started MPS about half way through and instantly noticed a difference.
For this run, I wanted to give Bioforge a shot and to be honest, I wish I had stuck with AN.
I still think Bioforge is a solid product, but I am just not experiencing the same level of certain things like muscle fullness and recovery.

So for me, AN definitely stacks better with MPS.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I am using MPS and IsaTestGF...I have used AN previously and I would put IsaTest on par with it...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great feedback, keep it coming!

The more feedback we get as to what stacks work best for YOU, the better we can help EVERYONE, in THE BP Army... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

SloTown wrote:I ran MPS and AN during my first run. Started MPS about half way through and instantly noticed a difference.
For this run, I wanted to give Bioforge a shot and to be honest, I wish I had stuck with AN.
I still think Bioforge is a solid product, but I am just not experiencing the same level of certain things like muscle fullness and recovery.

So for me, AN definitely stacks better with MPS.
Were you running BF V.3? I've used BF ProMax and liked it. The missing element being an adaptogen, IMO. Still, great product. I'd be curious to know how Shilajit (Indian cousin of Russian Mumie/Moomiyo) compares (for YOU), vs. AN.

Hard to see how you can go wrong with either... :)
SloTown

Post by SloTown »

RobRegish wrote: Were you running BF V.3?
Yes, BF V.3
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

SloTown wrote:
RobRegish wrote: Were you running BF V.3?
Yes, BF V.3
Thanks for sharing man.

We're finding out a LOT now, about how to stack MPS. I think Big.Pelo's commentary here is quite interesting. Check this out!

[i]"Conclusion: Synthagen + creatine mono during cruise works better than Kre-Anabolyn + M1-4ADD during feast on everything: recovery, progress, overall mood, physique, etc. In fact, last time I experienced that kind of gains, physique look and recovery, I was on SuperDrol 30mg/day, but health and mood wasn't that good for sure! (in fact I got pretty sick by week 3 of superdrol cycle...that was 6 or 7 years ago)

I have narrowed my essential supplements list to: Multi-vitamins, fish oil, MPS and cold process whey protein in that order of importance. Forget pre-WO powder, BCAA, glutamine, stimulants, and so much more overrated stuff that deliver too few return on investment!

And to answer the question: What is the ultimate stacker to MPS? Creatine monohydrate for me! 3g once a day, pre-WO or with first food of the day under-eating phase. It really amplifies MPS volumizing effects and gets progression to a pro-hormones usage level!.."[/i]
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Dang! MPS and AN at bedtime is a great recovery combo! I have been banging and lifting hard every other day now for almost 2 weeks and doing MPS and AN same night when needed… Excellent!

Note:! this is not gulping high doses of AN on EVERY night for weeks on end… (something I believe many users will ultimately wish they hadn’t done…)
it is usually only 1 - 2 ½ AN, rarely 3 ie as needed
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

BrainSquirt wrote: [...] I have been banging [...] hard every other day [...]
:roll:

Guess I need to try MPS + AN very soon! :lol:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

BrainSquirt wrote:Dang! MPS and AN at bedtime is a great recovery combo! I have been banging and lifting hard every other day now for almost 2 weeks and doing MPS and AN same night when needed… Excellent!

Note:! this is not gulping high doses of AN on EVERY night for weeks on end… (something I believe many users will ultimately wish they hadn’t done…)
it is usually only 1 - 2 ½ AN, rarely 3 ie as needed
Glad you're liking it Brain.

I'd be curious to know if you're using it around meals. It really excels at nutrition optimization. Just one more area where it plugs holes, fills gaps and can turn a "so-so" meal, into a muscle building one...