Adaptogen N without training

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
badmoonrising80

Adaptogen N without training

Post by badmoonrising80 »

Hey guys,

how usefull would it be to take Adaptogen N without any structured training?

Let me explain, I'm under a lot of stress lately, work and private related, I can't seem to find the willpower to train consistantly, can't seem to recover and have trouble sleeping.

Aren't adaptogens used to reduce stresses and promote recovery?

Will this get me back on track?

many thanks
RobRegish

Re: Adaptogen N without training

Post by RobRegish »

badmoonrising80 wrote:Hey guys,

Let me explain, I'm under a lot of stress lately, work and private related, I can't seem to find the willpower to train consistantly, can't seem to recover and have trouble sleeping.

many thanks
First and foremost will always be having a goal, or goals. Second, AN would be a good pick, if you're suffering from poor sleep, environmental stressors etc. It contains melatonin which naturally relaxes you, a test booster if that is lagging (and it likely is) as well as a nice adaptogen, in the form of it's custom 25:1 Suma Extract.

You may also benefit from Mass Pro Synthagen, as it contains a superlative adaptogen and "puts" back key energy substrates depleted by stress. If it's recovery you're looking for - there is no finer pick.

End of the day I'd consider a bottle of each, here's why:

1.) You can use Adaptogen N to get your sleep patterns in order, help adapt to stress and for the T boost - if you don't feel up to training. That should take 21 days, max. 3 caps/night for 21 days, then back off to 2/night M-F and take Sat/Sun off.

2.) Once you feel ready for the gym, layer in Synthagen at a dose of 10/day on training days. 5 pre and 5 post. You'll get gaining alright, and recovery will be lightening quick, unlike what usually happens after a long layoff.

Off days, consider 3 caps, 3x/daily 10 min prior to meals. This will help build cellular energy, support your nutrition optimization and impart profound tissue repair/regeneration, while adding to the stress reducing effects.

Doing so will help "stretch" your supply a minimum of 5-6 weeks in AN's case and around a month in Synthagen's. I'm betting you'll find this strategy incredibly effective, and you'll achieve your goals in short order!

Hope that helps...
badmoonrising80

Wow, that was a fast answer!!

Yeah I do have training goals, it's just the stress and recovery issues that are holding me back. Can't seem to put the wheels in motion.

I will follow your guidelines to get me going again. will report back with the results.

Many thanks!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

badmoonrising80 wrote:Wow, that was a fast answer!!

Yeah I do have training goals, it's just the stress and recovery issues that are holding me back. Can't seem to put the wheels in motion.

I will follow your guidelines to get me going again. will report back with the results.

Many thanks!
My pleasure man. I think you'll find once on this stack, you'll NEVER look back! Very curious to hear of your results with such.

Glad I could help... :)
matter2003

Re: Adaptogen N without training

Post by matter2003 »

badmoonrising80 wrote:Hey guys,

many thanks
Your cortisol load is likely through the roof right now...you may want to try deep breathing and/or meditation to help reduce your cortisol levels, as well as Vitamin C several times throughout the day(including immediately after waking up and right before going to bed), Holy Basil 3 times a day(immediately on waking up, immediately before bed, immediately before working out), and Siberian Ginseng twice a day.

When working out, make sure you have some type of fast acting carb(karbolyn, kwik karb, dymatize flud) since that basically shuts off cortisol release.

Also, this may sound strange, but an easy way to boost testosterone and lower cortisol(sometimes very significantly) is to become sexually stimulated often(ie, get an erection). Studies have shown that testosterone levels can double and cortisol levels can plummet after simply obtaining and maintaining an erection for more than 5 minutes or watching a sexually stimulating film. This makes a lot of sense since cortisol and testosterone are antagonists that compete for uptake at the receptors(ie, they cancel each other out, so whatever one there is more of at any given time wins out). Some have suggested to do this about 15-30 minutes prior to working out to give the body a huge T boost before the workout...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I'm in the same place as badmoonrising right now, except I havent been training at all.

Good advice... got a good laugh outta the boner part though lol
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

beefcake66 wrote:I'm in the same place as badmoonrising right now, except I havent been training at all.

Good advice... got a good laugh outta the boner part though lol
Yes I admit it is kinda funny, but a lot of people forget that Testosterone serves a dual function in men...it is responsible for muscle building and sexual traits as well. I have often said if women understood what working out and raising testosterone levels did to guys in the bedroom, they would force their men to go to the gym....

Or as I put it, "Beast in the weight room, beast in the bedroom."
badmoonrising80

Hey matter,

thanks for the advice.

i'm pretty sure that cortisol levels are skyhigh, so might pick up some vit C and ginseng. Holy basil (=tulsi?) I don't know where to get that but will look around.
I do try deep breathing a long with some yoga sometimes.

the boner part I don't have issues with :-)

I ordered as per rob' suggestion a bottle of AN and Synthagen so I am awaiting those 2.

Beefcake, I haven't trained in 9 months except for a run here and there. Everytime I try to get going again I feel washed out right away.

I want to start training again, been reading the blueprint3.0 again and I want to give it a go but I need something to kickstart me (maybe a kick in the ass?)

anyway, thanks,

will report back when I get some traction going...