Put up to 1" on your upper arms - In ONE Workout!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

is this pretty much the same thing as Charles Poliquin old One-Day Arm Cure? its a coincident I found this thread because I was looking into this the other week and after reading many reviews the average was +5" gain that stayed, there's also a LOT of people out there that laugh at the idea, not including myself.

so has anybody here tried this and gotten results?
bigjoe

Post by bigjoe »

I did attend the event and can tell you it was well worth the $10. I think I saw a note that Carl will have a link up on his site fairly soon where you get the CD with the Audio and all of the files.

FYI, I just ordered all the goodies for the Majestic 7 so hopefully within a week I can post back. Taking a few days off so I'm not overtrained going in.

Also I did see the Charles P. version online as well. It's very different.
Garyboy

Post by Garyboy »

Registered for the site, but don't see any options where I can order this program. It says it's available to buy, but there's no direct link to make the purchase. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
bigjoe

Post by bigjoe »

FYI, I got an email from Carl yesterday for those who signed up originally to be able to order the CD. He didn't mention when the link would go public but I would assume it will be soon. You can email his onair@ email address and he's pretty good at emailing back if you want the date. I've found sometimes it takes his webmaster a while but they always get around to it.

Bottom line, just keep waiting a bit and I'm sure it will be there.
Garyboy

Post by Garyboy »

Thank you kindly, bigjoe.
bigjoe

Post by bigjoe »

FYI, Carl now has the link on the main SHR webpage under eShop to purchase the CD. $20 is still a steal in my opinion.
Garyboy

Post by Garyboy »

Thank you kindly for the info, bigjoe. Going to place my order.
Radfox

Post by Radfox »

FYI, I just ordered all the goodies for the Majestic 7 so hopefully within a week I can post back. Taking a few days off so I'm not overtrained going in.

Anybody else get the stuff or run the program yet? I'm at the gym running right now! I'll post back up with results.
bigjoe

Post by bigjoe »

I'm waiting on one order yet so maybe Mon for me. FYI I tried the Nike trick on a light arm day just to see what happens. WOW, hard to describe the feeling and got plenty of strange looks as well.
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

Gonna give it a go next weekend. :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great stuff guys!

Excited to hear of your results!
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

any way to buy the program now?
Mattlaw30

Post by Mattlaw30 »

Finshed up the 1 day arm program about a hour ago and here are my insights; easily the hardest part was drinking all of the intra workout drink each hour. I think next time I will purchase something like Karolyn rather than using just corn starch as it gave me some GI issues. The workout it self was great. Total program lasted 4 hours and I will be taking measurements in 5 days. I'll report results then.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tufluk wrote:any way to buy the program now?
It's up for sale, in the www.superhumanradio.com store.... :)