SOAR, with SYNTHAGEN!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

I can see how someone can over train using MPS, but I don't feel like yesterday's workout was too intense. Now, tomorrow and Friday's workout I know will be brutal so I will not be adding any extra. I will keep what you said in mind as I go along.

Now, I didn't take my pre-workout dose fasted yesterday. I drank a protein shake with oats around 1pm and worked out at 4pm so I didn't have any blood sugar issues. Today, I will be going in fasted to do some cardio so I will see if I notice anything.

My second dose was not pre-bed either so I don't recall any vivid dreams. I'll try it pre-bed tonight and report back tomorrow.

BTW, anyone else have any feedback? I'm interested to hear what others are experiencing.
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

I was supposed to receive my MPS yesterday, and it was never delivered. The tracking says it was delivered, so I called the Post Office and they said that it definitely was. They told me I need to call a police investigator. Ugh. Figures. This has never happened before.
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

dropthebeats wrote:I was supposed to receive my MPS yesterday, and it was never delivered. The tracking says it was delivered, so I called the Post Office and they said that it definitely was. They told me I need to call a police investigator. Ugh. Figures. This has never happened before.
That sucks, man. I actually thought that had happened to me yesterday, cuz it's happened before, but the package was sitting on my door step. My wife had told me no package had arrived while the tracking site said it was so I made her go check. Apparently, the mailman didn't bother ringing the door bell and just left it on my door step. What really bothers me is when the mailman is too lazy to walk up to my door and just leaves a note in my mailbox to pick up my package at the post office the next day.

Well, good luck. Hope you find your package.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

dropthebeats wrote:I was supposed to receive my MPS yesterday, and it was never delivered. The tracking says it was delivered, so I called the Post Office and they said that it definitely was. They told me I need to call a police investigator. Ugh. Figures. This has never happened before.
This has happened to me too. The darned mail guy/woman left it at the wrong apartment (when I lived in one). They've also left it underneath bushes?

No wonder the postal service is losing money hand over fist!
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

RobRegish wrote:I'm not sure on the calories (negligible), but the ProtogeneX AA blend is VERY close to the literature on the 600% increase in protein synthesis, when taken pre-workout.
Very close to the literature in the amount of protein contained? Can you point me toward this literature?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

You can figure 650mg of "protein" per capsule from the amino blend, Aron, if you are counting protein/amino intake this closely - but it's really not the proper way to consider the ProtoGeneX content in form and function on the whole.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

askmass wrote:You can figure 650mg of "protein" per capsule from the amino blend, Aron, if you are counting protein/amino intake this closely - but it's really not the proper way to consider the ProtoGeneX content in form and function on the whole.
Great, thanks for the info. Any way someone can post a picture of the bottle and label as a tease for me since my bottles aren't coming until tomorrow at the earliest?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK everyone, I realize your bottles may just be arriving this week (or you haven't trained yet with it), but - let's get some more HONEST/OBJECTIVE feedback here!!!

While everything I've heard/seen thus far has been terrific, I'm sincere about the HONEST/OBJECTIVE thing. You know me - I've always shot straight with you. All I ask is the same. Of course, I WANT you to LOVE it - but your satisfaction is priority #1. So post away!!!

EDIT: I can't for the life of me post the label. Josh/anyone - can you please post here?

"Mixelflick" = EPIC IT failure! :)[/img]
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Day 2 of MPS was pretty much the same as day 1. Took it pre-workout at 4pm and went in just to do some HIIT and left. I was really tempted to do extra ab work but decided to leave instead. Felt great on the way out. Still no signs of soreness from Monday's workout.

My 2nd dose of MPS was around 8pm with my dinner. Was planning to take it pre-bed but ended up going out to eat with the wife so I took it before dinner instead. Btw, 1st dose was taken in fasted state and didn't have any blood sugar issues.

Today will be day 3 and today is the day I put MPS to the test. I know my workout will be brutal and I will be in a fasted state again.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

MASS PRO Synthagen Pictures!

Bottle:

Full label courtesy of Rob:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

pmartinez78 wrote:Day 2 of MPS was pretty much the same as day 1. Took it pre-workout at 4pm and went in just to do some HIIT and left. I was really tempted to do extra ab work but decided to leave instead. Felt great on the way out. Still no signs of soreness from Monday's workout.

My 2nd dose of MPS was around 8pm with my dinner. Was planning to take it pre-bed but ended up going out to eat with the wife so I took it before dinner instead. Btw, 1st dose was taken in fasted state and didn't have any blood sugar issues.

Today will be day 3 and today is the day I put MPS to the test. I know my workout will be brutal and I will be in a fasted state again.
I had a workout from HELL this AM. Feel fantastic!

Did single legged squats (two sets of 15), reverse hypers with 585lbs of weight plus a blue (strong) band and uneven chins (one arm gripping my working arm's wrist), 2 sets of 9 for each arm.

Calves felt so good, I hit them AGAIN (I usually train them Mon/Friday), due to the fact they're so sore. This was after some earlier AM sled work. I felt nothing on Tuesday, from Monday's session. Zero. Zip. Nada. Although these workouts won't look like alot to some of you guys, unless you've run Convict Conditioning yet - don't be so sure... :) Bodyweight stuff can and will leave you sick to your stomach, particularly these single limb moves. BRUTAL.

Garreth Denyer (strength coach, for HS Football players in TX), just texted me, after I asked him if he's used it yet. Didn't share ANY of these details/comments with him - nor what to expect. Simply asked him if he received it/used it yet. Here it is, word for word...

"Sure did bro. 7 pre and 7 post, 7 at night with cottage cheese*. Feeling pretty damn good! Went heavy on squats on Mon. Ready to go back heavy and deadlift today! Sweet! Just don't feel beat up like I usually do when I go hard. And what's weird I have more energy to do cardio!!!"

*EDIT: I told him only 2 doses necessary, be he opted for a 3rd before bed.

Do be careful, not to do too much/overtrain with Synthagen - because you'll feel like it, even AFTER your workout is over!
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

Is there benefit to taking Synthagen with coconut oil? It seems like the EFAs in coconut oil would extend the benefits of the RCE in Synthagen and would not block the absorption of the amino acid matrix.

Also, I took my first dose yesterday with my biggest meal of the day and felt a very strange sensation after eating. Hard to put my finger on it but I am definitely more recovered today.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

austinb37 wrote:Is there benefit to taking Synthagen with coconut oil? It seems like the EFAs in coconut oil would extend the benefits of the RCE in Synthagen and would not block the absorption of the amino acid matrix.

Also, I took my first dose yesterday with my biggest meal of the day and felt a very strange sensation after eating. Hard to put my finger on it but I am definitely more recovered today.
Yes, this feeling you're describing is indicative of Synthagen. In fact, AskMass and I used these exact words, "hard to put your finger on it - but there's a certain feel good effect to it". The energy isn't a stim energy, and the recovery I feel goes back to the actives being absorbed by the muscle cell/6 hours of increased circulation and greater bloodflow - brought about by the PeakATP.

The latter btw, is all that's needed IMO for optimal Ecdy delivery into the body. I have no objection to consuming Synthagen with a small amount of fat/coconut oil - but then again don't feel it's necessary either.

The inclusion of PeakATP is key on a number of levels, but facilitating delivery of Synthagen's actives is a BIG reason it's in there.

Looking forward to more feedback...
skia123

Post by skia123 »

Synthagen is going international....
Flying to Greece right now!!!
So eager to try :D