Calf 15.5
Neck: 16
Forearm: 12
Bicep: 15
Quad: 22.5
Hips: 38
Chest: 41.5
Shoulders: 48.5

This is run 3 for me of BP 3.0. Using E-Bol again. Worked this out so that Feast begins Thursday, figured 2-3 Thanksgiving Dinners should be a good start!

Diet will remain the same, I'm still paleo/primal though I think I'm going to utilize IF/Warrior Diet more, at least for off days.

Famine workout number 3 is tomorrow. Using Warrior diet for famine, starting around 4pm is when I start getting hungry!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Great!

Paleo and warrior diet can be combined as Ori's suggest in is new book: "unlock your muscle gene"

I will be following for sure.
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

I haven't read that book yet, only his Maximum Muscle Minimum Fat and Warrior Diet books.

Finished up Feast Workout 2 today. Still a bit sore from Workout 1 but feeling good. Lack of sleep isn't helping.
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

Finally caught up on sleep. Feast WO 4 most likely tomorrow.

Soreness pretty much gone from Friday's workout, skated last night so we'll see how the legs feel when I wake up tomorrow.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excited for you, and following along! :)
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

Thinking about switching up my pre-workout supp. Been using Controlled Labs White flood. Used Lit-Up for a bit as well.

I know Burn-It-Up was recommended as a potential. What about Yohimbe Extract (from AskMass).

Could I add the use of Nitro AKG into a stack with of of those?

Any other suggestions? I don't want to hear about Jack3d, 1MR, or anything like that.

Anyways, legs felt good so I got Feast WO 4 in this morning. Skate again tomorrow so probably taking off till Thursday other than some additional cardio. Debating getting WO 5 in tomorrow morning though.
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

Feast WO 5 completed today, didn't wake up early enough the past two days to get to the gym. Hockey late at night is killer for getting enough sleep!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

pcallaghan wrote:Thinking about switching up my pre-workout supp. Been using Controlled Labs White flood. Used Lit-Up for a bit as well.

I know Burn-It-Up was recommended as a potential. What about Yohimbe Extract (from AskMass).

Any other suggestions? I don't want to hear about Jack3d, 1MR, or anything like that.

Anyways, legs felt good so I got Feast WO 4 in this morning. Skate again tomorrow so probably taking off till Thursday other than some additional cardio. Debating getting WO 5 in tomorrow morning though.
I really like Yohimbe supreme for warrior diet under eating phase. Slash hunger and I feel like I can train forever even on an empty stomach. 5 drops under tongue around 4pm, hit the gym at 4:30-4:45. 120 servings / bottle --> last forever!

I keep BIU! for cruise. Nice replacement after getting off Kre-Anabolyn. It ease the change of pace/recovery/adaptation.

Nitro AKG was a deception. Did gave me a pump 2 or 3 times but nothing like increasing strength, endurance or the like. I was taking 5 caps on empty stomach only before weight training (thanks to WD ;) ). So the bottle last 24 workouts, which is a lot anyway.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:
pcallaghan wrote:Thinking about switching up my pre-workout supp. Been using Controlled Labs White flood. Used Lit-Up for a bit as well.

I really like Yohimbe supreme for warrior diet under eating phase. Slash hunger and I feel like I can train forever even on an empty stomach. 5 drops under tongue around 4pm, hit the gym at 4:30-4:45. 120 servings / bottle --> last forever!

I keep BIU! for cruise. Nice replacement after getting off Kre-Anabolyn. It ease the change of pace/recovery/adaptation.

Nitro AKG was a deception. Did gave me a pump 2 or 3 times but nothing like increasing strength, endurance or the like. I was taking 5 caps on empty stomach only before weight training (thanks to WD ;) ). So the bottle last 24 workouts, which is a lot anyway.
The YS is exceptional (and POTENT!), which is why I counseled such in 2.0. BIU plus extra caffeine is fantastic, and there's always the ephedrine/caffeine stack in the proven 1:10 ratio - although not everyone tolerates it well.

Pre-workouts are an ever expanding category, with much to choose from. The one caveat I'd offer is this: Try to find the sweet spot between being stimulated and OVER-stimulated, and use with that contains an adaptogen/otherwise use an adaptogen alongside it.

You really need to remember this: Getting all jacked up is a stressor in and of itself. If you're not doing it chronically (and you shouldn't!), cortisol is released and it'll do it's damage to the adrenals/other bodily systems and tissues. Adaptogens are custom made to deal with this stress and help your body better deal with this kind of physical stress. It CAN be a slippery slope. Adaptogens are just another tool, to prevent things from going wrong with pre-workout intensifiers.
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

I think once I finish up my stock of white flood, I'll try a run of BIU w/ added caffeine. Maybe try the Yohimbine like BigPelo suggests.

I only really use a Pre-Workout for energy, I'm up at 4am, at the gym by 5am.

Finished Feast WO 9 today. I think this will be my last 3.0 run for a bit. After cruise I'm going to look into 2.0 and Periodic.

Any chance that new stuff is out soon Rob?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

pcallaghan wrote:I think once I finish up my stock of white flood, I'll try a run of BIU w/ added caffeine. Maybe try the Yohimbine like BigPelo suggests.

I only really use a Pre-Workout for energy, I'm up at 4am, at the gym by 5am.

Finished Feast WO 9 today. I think this will be my last 3.0 run for a bit. After cruise I'm going to look into 2.0 and Periodic.

Any chance that new stuff is out soon Rob?
Sure is, we're just weeks away from The BP Meteoric being released!

See here - Update on The BP Meteoric!

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... php?t=1613
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

Excellent news. I'll have VERY limited time January and February. Between work and 4 nights of classes a week its going to be rough.
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

Ok - so this past run hasn't been the best...

Diet wasn't as clean as usual. Holidays are tough to stay 100% and the gym was overcrowded always....

Finishing my last week of Cruise this week but its not going to be the normal results.

Wedding is in May so I've gotta step it up now. I can get at least two runs in of 3.0, hopefully 3. Tough school schedule with Work the till the end of February but with Warrior Diet I should be successful. Need some help with how to follow Warrior Diet when workout is in the morning. Anyone?

Purchasing Kre-Anabolyn, Adaptogen-N, Burn-it-up, Alpha EFX, Alkaplex Greens, and Yohimbe this week. Next week will be Famine.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I have been following the warrior diet principles for 10+ months now. I might suggest some diet points for your morning workout but I believe M.Hofmekler talks about it in Maximum muscle minimum fat and also Unlock your muscle gene.

At what time are going to get out of bed? When will you be hitting the weight? Overall goal? (pure bulk, pure fat loss or recomp?)

Edit: keep me informed on Alpha EFX as I am planning on trying it soon at a high dose.