Questions about The Recipe

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
beefcake66

Questions about The Recipe

Post by beefcake66 »

Alright, of all of you who have made this, how did it turn out? Texture/visually etc etc...

Who is having great results with it? And are you sure it's because of the Recipe?

Anything else chime in
ZeroBeast

Post by ZeroBeast »

^^ I am curious on how much water is to be used as well. Especially since we are drinking this before, during and after (do you make 1 big container and then pour it into 3 even containers) so it's evenly distributed?

Sorry, I thought this would be a good question or 2 to add to yours.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

The Formula is different from The Recipe... Theres a post about The Formula down the list a little... You don't drink the recipe :p
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

beefcake66 wrote:The Formula is different from The Recipe... Theres a post about The Formula down the list a little... You don't drink the recipe :p
Yeah, I wouldn't advise drinking that...

I use the recipe a lot and love it. I actually need to get ready to mix up a new batch as I am about out of my previous batch...I can't say it is solely responsible for anything per se, but I can tell it sure as hell don't hurt! I notice I get some aggressiveness after taking it as well...

It is a thin, runny liquid that is kind of very light amberish in color, but in small amounts it looks almost clear. Has an orange/alcohol scent to it.
I use 3 pumps and rub it all the way across my upper back/shoulder area...
ZeroBeast

Post by ZeroBeast »

beefcake66 wrote:The Formula is different from The Recipe... Theres a post about The Formula down the list a little... You don't drink the recipe :p
haha, my bad on that, I guess I should have been doing my job instead of reading the forums ;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW! If someone has drank "The Recipe", I'd be interested in talking to them, LOL... :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

matter2003 wrote:It is a thin, runny liquid that is kind of very light amberish in color, but in small amounts it looks almost clear. Has an orange/alcohol scent to it.
Does it seperate when you let it sit?
Mine does a little, and I shake it up and it gets cloudy but still applies fine with no residues... I used Lime instead of Orange.. I just bought some tangerines to use for a batch I'll probably be making tonight or tomorrow though.
drtda

Post by drtda »

When I made the recipe, it didn't turn out so well as I couldn't get some of the powder to dissolve properly. So I ended up just getting some of the Dermacrine cream, which was much better.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

drtda wrote:When I made the recipe, it didn't turn out so well as I couldn't get some of the powder to dissolve properly. So I ended up just getting some of the Dermacrine cream, which was much better.
I don't know anything about Dermacrine cream... what's that like? How'd it turn out?
drtda

Post by drtda »

It's a DHEA based cream. The recipe is kind of based off of it. Rob recommended it as a replacement for the recipe if you don't want to go to the hassle of making it. The price is reasonable, but you have to search around on the web to find someone who has it.

It has a citrus-type odor and goes on really easily. It seems to absorb within 15-20 minutes.
bigjoe

Post by bigjoe »

Just wondering is anyone doing the recipe along with AN? I was planning to try them both. My batch also is cloudy but a small stir helps.

Anyone else notice fantastic sleeping on it? Since it tends to leave some white residue I've been using it before bed and wake up feeling fantasic. Not sure if it's just me or others have it as well. So far I've not used anything else just testing the recipe.

As for texture mine is almost like water, looks like OJ. I used oranges (that part used about 10 coffee filters to get the solution out of the gunk). Personally I love the smell. The quick evaporation when right out of the shower is a nice bonus feeling.

One last oddity, I'm 34 and when lifting a lot I notice more of the back acne. I've had 0 since running the recipe for about 10 days. . . not sure why.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

bigjoe wrote:Just wondering is anyone doing the recipe along with AN? I was planning to try them both. My batch also is cloudy but a small stir helps.

Anyone else notice fantastic sleeping on it? Since it tends to leave some white residue I've been using it before bed and wake up feeling fantasic. Not sure if it's just me or others have it as well. So far I've not used anything else just testing the recipe.

As for texture mine is almost like water, looks like OJ. I used oranges (that part used about 10 coffee filters to get the solution out of the gunk). Personally I love the smell. The quick evaporation when right out of the shower is a nice bonus feeling.

One last oddity, I'm 34 and when lifting a lot I notice more of the back acne. I've had 0 since running the recipe for about 10 days. . . not sure why.
I haven't tried AN and the recipe together... probably wont, a little overkill for my purposes.

I take mine in the morning after my shower so havent noticed anything with regards to sleeping better... the past few months, 6 out of 7 days a week I pass out super easily and have a decent sleep,it's just usually too short.

When i was using it for a few weeks I thought i might be getting some acne but i kind of go in cycles and rarely have anything noticeable....
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

beefcake66 wrote:
matter2003 wrote:It is a thin, runny liquid that is kind of very light amberish in color, but in small amounts it looks almost clear. Has an orange/alcohol scent to it.
Does it seperate when you let it sit?
Mine does a little, and I shake it up and it gets cloudy but still applies fine with no residues... I used Lime instead of Orange.. I just bought some tangerines to use for a batch I'll probably be making tonight or tomorrow though.
Nope, mine does not seperate. I don't add in any scent stuff.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

beefcake66 wrote:
drtda wrote:When I made the recipe, it didn't turn out so well as I couldn't get some of the powder to dissolve properly. So I ended up just getting some of the Dermacrine cream, which was much better.
I don't know anything about Dermacrine cream... what's that like? How'd it turn out?
I've not used their Dermacrine but I have tried another one of their topicals and it was very nice. It did take a little for it to absorb which is the same I hear about the Derma.

There is a new one out now, different company, which I have not used but product called RS-Transaderm

I'm liking all these new options but being an experimenter I'll prob try to make my own batch of recipe with 7-dhea, and then try a "prototype" to compare.