Secure YOUR factory fresh KA before the holiday break!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Secure YOUR factory fresh KA before the holiday break!

Post by askmass »

|^^^^^^^^^^^||____
| KRE ANABOLYN ||""'|"" \___,
| ____________ | |__|__|__|_);
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**| (@)

Update:

*New FACTORY FRESH KRE-ANABOLYN expected to ship on 11/18 - Secure your future supplies TODAY*

https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
biscuits

Post by biscuits »

man you are good at marketing

i wasnt planning on buying but now i am :lol:
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

John at what point do you start getting diminishing returns with these would you think and how many caps is the MAX you would recommend someone would take?Say if money wasnt in the equation, like a guy wanting to compete.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

DaCookie wrote:John at what point do you start getting diminishing returns with these would you think and how many caps is the MAX you would recommend someone would take?Say if money wasnt in the equation, like a guy wanting to compete.
Good question, Cookie.

First, from the ECDYSTERONE Q&A at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/leuzea_ecdy.html
Q: "OK, how much is needed to see results? If it's 6-10 pills a day I'm not sure I can afford it."

A: With Kre-Anabolyn all you need is one capsule before breakfast and dinner. The potent ActivECDY components perfectly compliment and build upon the Patented principles of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine. An additional cap at lunch, and/or especially with post workout MASS PRO protein shakes can be of great benefit during extra heavy training. However, doubling up on the number of capsules taken per dose is not needed.

Smart MUSCLE MASS nutrition TIP: For peak results, take each Kre-Anabolyn dose with a tablespoon of Ultimate Omega, coconut, flax or olive oil to ensure your meal contains optimum EFA's. Research has shown doing this extends the anabolic effects of Kre-Anabolyn capsules for up to two additional hours!
So, the stock answer is 2-3 caps a day.

That holds true for virtually everyone, including some well known elite level jocks.

But still, a few high level athletes will see an additional benefit/bump by going with 4 caps for relatively short periods of, say, 4-6 weeks.

Personally, everyone I've worked with who wanted to test out 5+ caps a day might see a slight bump for a few weeks, or virtually nothing extra at all.

We've seen a good number of athletes who had never previously used anything like KA before get staggering results starting out with ONE single cap a day, by the way...

But, anything above 4 holds no tangible cost to benefit ratio IMO, and personally I feel that 3 a day is the sweet spot for 99% of serious athletes, myself included.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

3 caps / day is my current dosing and seems like my sweet spot (220 lb). I tried 5 caps / day with no big difference from the 3 I am on right now. I guess taking 4 would be the same as 5 or so...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:
DaCookie wrote:John at what point do you start getting diminishing returns with these would you think and how many caps is the MAX you would recommend someone would take?Say if money wasnt in the equation, like a guy wanting to compete.
Good question, Cookie.

First, from the ECDYSTERONE Q&A at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/leuzea_ecdy.html
Q: "OK, how much is needed to see results? If it's 6-10 pills a day I'm not sure I can afford it."

A: With Kre-Anabolyn all you need is one capsule before breakfast and dinner. The potent ActivECDY components perfectly compliment and build upon the Patented principles of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine. An additional cap at lunch, and/or especially with post workout MASS PRO protein shakes can be of great benefit during extra heavy training. However, doubling up on the number of capsules taken per dose is not needed.

Smart MUSCLE MASS nutrition TIP: For peak results, take each Kre-Anabolyn dose with a tablespoon of Ultimate Omega, coconut, flax or olive oil to ensure your meal contains optimum EFA's. Research has shown doing this extends the anabolic effects of Kre-Anabolyn capsules for up to two additional hours!

That holds true for virtually everyone, including some well known elite level jocks.

But still, a few high level athletes will see an additional benefit/bump by going with 4 caps for relatively short periods of, say, 4-6 weeks.

Personally, everyone I've worked with who wanted to test out 5+ caps a day might see a slight bump for a few weeks, or virtually nothing extra at all.

We've seen a good number of athletes who had never previously used anything like KA before get staggering results starting out with ONE single cap a day, by the way...

But, anything above 4 holds no tangible cost to benefit ratio IMO, and personally I feel that 3 a day is the sweet spot for 99% of serious athletes, myself included.
Right and would it upset the balance/benefits if I added another ecdy supp in, one that is standardized?Like a turk one and e-bol(Primarily would just be low dosing it for the 25R)

Plan was to do 4 caps kre anabolyn first 8weeks, then lower it to 3 for remaining 12.While also doing 200mg 10% turk for the full 20 and just one dose of e-bol or perhaps one half dose(20/10mg 25R)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

DaCookie wrote:
askmass wrote:
Good question, Cookie.

Right and would it upset the balance/benefits if I added another ecdy supp in, one that is standardized?Like a turk one and ebol ecdy(Primarily would just be low dosing it for the 25R)

Plan was to do 4 caps kre anabolyn first 8weeks, then lower it to 3 for remaining 12.While also doing 200mg 10% turk for the full 20 and just one dose of ebol ecdy or perhaps one half dose(20/10mg 25R)
Well, it will upset the RCE balance, yes... and there is a ton of historical data pointing to the full spectrum RCE balance being kept intact as key for a GROWTH response.

None of the lessor ecdy sources (be they complete/concentrated, isolates or junk grade) were shown to have anything close to the same growth factors.

Now, I do believe that some isolates (of RCE in particular) have unique benefits and see a lot of potential/promise with certain medical conditions. As far as sport, I have heard feedback that a legit turk isolate can improve strength/recovery modes when targeted correctly over a few weeks. But, also that it will not continue to work long term (all Yin and no Yang never does).

Rob can speak to your particular training idea better than I, and could probably lay out a great cycle schematic for you. But, I think I see what you are shooting for Cookie, and it makes sense on the surface.

OH, and this question in particular makes me want to let the cat out of the bag on something really BIG coming down the pike in 2012... but, I can't yet as work and research is ongoing and we're not going to allow some other hack company to steal and water down the concept.

Let's just say that it will blow wide open the benefits of ANY and EVERY quality Ecdysterone product (few as they may be) on the market today.

We are VERY excited, to say the least!

It's going to be revolutionary in a whole host of ways, especially within the realm of removing inherent transcription limiting factors.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Sounds good.Guess ill save the turk and e-bol for a different run then.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

|^^^^^^^^^^^||____
| KRE ANABOLYN ||""'|"" \___,
| ____________ | |__|__|__|_);
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**| (@)

Secure YOUR factory fresh KA before the holiday break - TODAY.

Current ship date on or before 11/18.

RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:
DaCookie wrote:
askmass wrote: Good question, Cookie.

Right and would it upset the balance/benefits if I added another ecdy supp in, one that is standardized?Like a turk one and ebol ecdy ecdy(Primarily would just be low dosing it for the 25R)

Plan was to do 4 caps kre anabolyn first 8weeks, then lower it to 3 for remaining 12.While also doing 200mg 10% turk for the full 20 and just one dose of ebol ecdy ecdy or perhaps one half dose(20/10mg 25R)
Well, it will upset the RCE balance, yes... and there is a ton of historical data pointing to the full spectrum RCE balance being kept intact as key for a GROWTH response.

None of the lessor ecdy sources (be they complete/concentrated, isolates or junk grade) were shown to have anything close to the same growth factors.

Now, I do believe that some isolates (of RCE in particular) have unique benefits and see a lot of potential/promise with certain medical conditions. As far as sport, I have heard feedback that a legit turk isolate can improve strength/recovery modes when targeted correctly over a few weeks. But, also that it will not continue to work long term (all Yin and no Yang never does).

Rob can speak to your particular training idea better than I, and could probably lay out a great cycle schematic for you. But, I think I see what you are shooting for Cookie, and it makes sense on the surface.

OH, and this question in particular makes me want to let the cat out of the bag on something really BIG coming down the pike in 2012... but, I can't yet as work and research is ongoing and we're not going to allow some other hack company to steal and water down the concept.

Let's just say that it will blow wide open the benefits of ANY and EVERY quality Ecdysterone product (few as they may be) on the market today.

We are VERY excited, to say the least!

It's going to be revolutionary in a whole host of ways, especially within the realm of removing inherent transcription limiting factors.
This thing that's coming in 2012... it's going to be BIG :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Wanted to give a quick update to let everyone know that Kre-Anabolyn is again fully in stock and shipping out in real time with no delays.

Official BP Members will note the voucher code in the course is good for your LIFETIME and has no quantity restrictions - so now might be an especially smart time to put it to good use on a deep stash for yourself.

ZeroBeast

Post by ZeroBeast »

askmass wrote:Wanted to give a quick update to let everyone know that Kre-Anabolyn is again fully in stock and shipping out in real time with no delays.

Official BP Members will note the voucher code in the course is good for your LIFETIME and has no quantity restrictions - so now might be an especially smart time to put it to good use on a deep stash for yourself.

Just to clarify if you don't mind...
K.A. is taken only on
lifting days
lifting and cardio days
or everyday

Oh the days it's taken, is there anything from the formula we need to omit or they stack well together?

thanks and sorry if I hijacked this thread (just getting prepared to do my first ever BP run in a couple weeks) *recovering from wrist surgery.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

ZeroBeast wrote:
askmass wrote:Wanted to give a quick update to let everyone know that Kre-Anabolyn is again fully in stock and shipping out in real time with no delays.

Just to clarify if you don't mind...
K.A. is taken only on
lifting days
lifting and cardio days
or everyday

Oh the days it's taken, is there anything from the formula we need to omit or they stack well together?

thanks and sorry if I hijacked this thread (just getting prepared to do my first ever BP run in a couple weeks) *recovering from wrist surgery.
To clarify, KA is taken every day but with some very specific guidelines vs. say, Ebol or other Ecdy formulas.

TRAINING DAYS: One cap around a half our prior to the workout, inclusive of some dietary fats such as natural peanut butter, fish oil etc. One cap immediately after the workout with your intra-workout drink, and a final cap at your first solid food sit down meal, one hour after the workout.

OFF DAYS: Two caps, ideally one with breakfast, lunch or dinner. These should be your highest CARB based meals of the day, as KA's formula is exclusively geared toward substrate storage.

Finally, allow me to add this about my new product that'll be available in early 2012:

"Product X" is going to lend itself VERY well, to stacking with KA (or any other Ecdy product, for that matter). Meaning it will allow you to REALLY jack up the combined dose of Ecdysterone per day OR, allow for an ultra precise "hit" of EVERYTHING you need to accelerate muscle growth, at EXACTLY the right time.

When you see the formula, you'll know this to be true... :)
ZeroBeast

Post by ZeroBeast »

^^
Thanks for the clarification Rob! Now I can take in account price per usage.

so, for product X - you building up user expectations or what? :wink:
Can we get the month, day, hour and minute it'll be released
:lol:

Can't wait bud!!