LG Substerone

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

vangkm007 wrote:I ran my first Blueprint run with Substerone. Where did you read that source was not important? From what I read LG said sourcing quality ecdysterone was key.

I think my first run of the Blueprint was a huge success, how much of that can be attributed to Substerone? IDK...I have nothing to compare it to.

My next run will most likely be with Kre-Anabolyn from MASS, I'll compare/contrast afterwards but honestly this isn't a controlled environment for testing and there will be HUGE variables that can't/aren't considered.

My verdict thus far is that it works, how well IDK? All I know is while taking Substerone (along with Ghenerate and IGF-1) and running The Blueprint I was able to add quality lean mass and increase all major lifts by 30+ lbs...I added 30 lbs to my bench press.

On a side note to Rob, I did talk about "The Blueprint" a little bit with some LG reps on nolinksplease.com and they had nothing but good things to say about "The Blueprint".
Thanks for sharing!! Unfortunately, Eric never ran with it... :( Nevertheless, good to know!!!
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

RobRegish wrote: good things to say about "The Blueprint".
Thanks for sharing!! Unfortunately, Eric never ran with it... :( Nevertheless, good to know!!![/quote]

Yeah well it's their loss! I heard through the grapevine that the guy who formulated their Substerone is striking out on his own though to make it under a new brand. Not sure how much of that is true.
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

vangkm007 wrote: Yeah well it's their loss! I heard through the grapevine that the guy who formulated their Substerone is striking out on his own though to make it under a new brand. Not sure how much of that is true.
Yup...Eric runs Taurus Nutrition now.