URGENT IBUPROFEN UPDATE FOR BP COMMUNITY: STOP!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

URGENT IBUPROFEN UPDATE FOR BP COMMUNITY: STOP!

Post by RobRegish »

Hi everyone,

Being I'm out of DMSO at the moment (just ordered a pint of ODORLESS DMSO from PA), I used what I had.

NEVER AGAIN

This stuff is not only potentially liver toxic/depresses protein synthesis etc. but...

I'm doing some unique diagnostic testing for BP 3.0. If you think it stops protein synthesis cold (it does), you won't believe what it does to another, VERY important measurement related to optimal ecdysterone usage as it relates to growing muscle.

If you're a current customer, you'll be getting 3.0 for FREE. New customers may have to deal with a new price. I haven't made a final decision yet, but if you thought 2.0 was a big improvement (many people did), 3.0 is going to blow your mind...

Stop using this stuff if at all possible. Please...
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

WOW!! I use ibuprofen all the time. I never would've thought it'd do that!! definetly WILL NOT use again!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

As an alternative, I'd like to recommend Cissus...

I've seen glowing reviews on CissusRx but also favorable on bulk cissus. Even the CissusRx is reasonbly priced though, IMO.

I'd give that a whirl to start. Hope that helps..
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Rob

I am a little confused dont use DMSO or dont use Ibuprofin?
I have taken cissus before both Super Cissus RX from USP and bulk from BBxcom I took the bulk powder as a lower cost alternative to Super Cissus pills, and from what i can tell it works as advertised . Less hip and knee pain, relief in the elbow and shoulders as well. I use this in conjunction with Sportpharma Joint-V and have used Animal Flex. The Cissus has better effect on my knees and my hips for sure, than just the two aforementioned supps
The taste, well i just raw dog it, followed by water. It is like a powdered tea concentrate , but with strong maple smell, and bitter. I have mixed in in my protein shakes but at 1gram it is noticeable(taste wise)
I don't know for sure what back pumps are but if it is acute lower back spasms that do not impeded my lifting then i had them, and i had them while taking cissus at doses over 3gms not sure if related but the guy at Nutrishop said at higher doses Cissus will "dry you out"

on a side note have you tried PA's new joint pain treatment?
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

BP 3.0 E.T.A ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

End of the year or therabouts.

I am to get it in the hands of some friends first to validate the results I'm seeing/measuring. A study of n=1 wouldn't be too valid, and you guys have high expectations (as do I).

It will be tough to top 2.0 but I am onto something...
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

any updates you can share rob?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's going to be a unique product (or two) coupled with an even more radical workout routine aimed at re-comp.

That's about all I can say for now but I'm VERY excited about some of the results we're seeing. These workouts are going to be something. Once in your hands, I KNOW you'll be pleased with the results..

Some ways off and I wish I could say more but this is going to be something..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hank I'm sorry I just re-read this and realized I missed your questions..

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob

I am a little confused dont use DMSO or dont use Ibuprofin?

A. Don't take ibuprofen. I think the world of DMSO.

I have taken cissus before both Super Cissus RX from USP and bulk from BBxcom I took the bulk powder as a lower cost alternative to Super Cissus pills, and from what i can tell it works as advertised . Less hip and knee pain, relief in the elbow and shoulders as well. I use this in conjunction with Sportpharma Joint-V and have used Animal Flex. The Cissus has better effect on my knees and my hips for sure, than just the two aforementioned supps

The taste, well i just raw dog it, followed by water. It is like a powdered tea concentrate , but with strong maple smell, and bitter. I have mixed in in my protein shakes but at 1gram it is noticeable(taste wise)
I don't know for sure what back pumps are but if it is acute lower back spasms that do not impeded my lifting then i had them, and i had them while taking cissus at doses over 3gms not sure if related but the guy at Nutrishop said at higher doses Cissus will "dry you out"

on a side note have you tried PA's new joint pain treatment?

A. Haven't tried that yet no. I might have to though given my recent shoulder issues!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:It's going to be a unique product (or two) coupled with an even more radical workout routine aimed at re-comp.

That's about all I can say for now but I'm VERY excited about some of the results we're seeing. These workouts are going to be something. Once in your hands, I KNOW you'll be pleased with the results..

Some ways off and I wish I could say more but this is going to be something..
If you want me to try it out with my next blueprint run.. :D

Im a wonderful guinea pig!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'll keep that in mind once it's finalized...

Thanks for stepping up :)