New Q&A/Insider Info - eNewsletter #94 Now Online

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

New Q&A/Insider Info - eNewsletter #94 Now Online

Post by askmass »

The new issue, #94 of the Muscle And Sports Science eNewsletter is now posted
online for you to view at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/newsletter.html

Check it out for Insider Tips and Techniques, a timely Consumer Supplement Alert,
plus a high nutrition, energizing smoothie recipe to power you for hours on end...
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

I read this nice letter and am curious to understand if the kre-Anabolin can be stacked with DHEA ? if yes at what dose recommendation.

On a different approach, assuming that DHEA use is ok, could 4-AD be substituted for DHEA ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It can if a more hormonal spin on KA is desired.

DHEA should be looked at more in the context of substrate or starter material for hormones. It CAN convert to test but also to estrogen.

I never run standalone DHEA for that reson, but rather use Adaptogen N. Just enough DHEA is provided and the Longjax in particular ensures conversion to test. If I did run standalone DHEA it would be transdermal as there are enzymes in the skin that tend to convert more DHEA to test.

4AD is a different story and much preferred. I'm from the school it doesn't need to convert to anything and is active on its own. It would be preferred to DHEA.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Very well, thank you.

I've read user incorporate an AI along with DHEA to reduce any estro it may convert into.

My main concern is I didn't want the hormonal item to interfere / conflict with the adaptogen.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

RobRegish wrote: 4AD is a different story and much preferred. I'm from the school it doesn't need to convert to anything and is active on its own. It would be preferred to DHEA.
I thought we weren't supposed to use this.?.?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It's been "banned" for some time, 4ad, and I'm not allowed to legally comment to any great extent.

That said, I can say that the final version of the infamous, safe and effective 'Androstene Supreme 275' sublingual was based around it.

For what that's worth today... which is only for the history books.

(we've got to write that book, Rob)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, thought this was common knowledge but let me elaborate.

4ad was added to the banned list circa 2005. It's now a schedule III drug the same as dianabol. Mere posession can land you some mandatory jail time, especially if living within X miles of a school zone.

What's absolutely crazy about this is that 4AD was incredibly forgiving, probably the safest of all the PH's. It caused minimal if any suppression, stacked well with everything and imparted an incredible sense of well being. So of course, they banned it.

What resulted was Superdrol, Phera-Plex and other methylated PH's far more toxic, suppressive and far more dirty. They're still out there today doing their damage.

Thanks again big brother. Save the children...
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

4-Androsterone is not banned (which is what I'm referring to)

However 4-diol and 4-diene were banned :(

Appologies if I've blogged something not allowed for discussion.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I wondered, I had a brief conversation with either John or Rob about this. Because of the Androstene Supreme and being a sublingual I jumped on a product I found that was a liquid sublingual. It is called 4-AD, and is 4-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one 40 mg. It is stacked with a night time dose with 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene 3mg.

I used a different one:3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x) 100mg & 85mg 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one plus other stuff.

These were used, of coarse, prior to Blueprint training.

I did like one over the other, but it didn't seem to measure up to what I remember feeling with the original Androstene Supreme.

I did however use one while using MASS products...........
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Androstene Supreme... you guys are making me weepy.

You know what was amazing about that product? If memory serves, it was 4-dione, not diol which was suposedly incredibly superior. But AS was borderline legendary.

I recall PA pointing out that 4-dione suffered only due to first pass liver conversion. AS got around that in savvy fashion via the sublingual delivery.

John, do you have the original formula listing somewhere? I remember the gold lables too.... God I miss that. Wish I saved a bottle just for nostalgia's sake.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I did save a bottle up till about a year ago when I moved and thought it silly to be hanging on to a lost love.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thanks for the love, guys... having to let that one go, Androstene Supreme, was a bittersweet pill to take on so many levels, but such is life.

I can say that we still get calls here and there for it to this day. People wanting to know if we have a "secret stash" squirreled away somewhere and if we'll covertly ship a case to them.

None exists.

Given the fed "ban", we had no choice but to completely strip clean our facilities of the product, following all-time record sales of it leading up to when the ban date took effect.

And what a SHAME it all was to see loose cannons and jack-legs ruin it all... we had what was IMO and many others the best and safest of all pro-hormone items out there - which was marketed in a very responsible manner that educated and rewarded the end user.

I do have an empty bottle in my personal collection, for the memories.

The formula could be found if we ever re-discover and re-claim such Creator Given Liberties in this country, but don't hold your breath my friends.

Our raw material came direct from PA, just for the record, Rob.

When I'm an old man I may go back and tally up how many bottles were sold... I know it was an astounding number to us at the time and completely dwarfed anything we'd done prior with Zebutol and Met-Rx, etc.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, guys.

Ironically, John Mellencamp's "Hurts so Good" is playing in the background as I type this, and it fits by chance.