Reigndeer antler...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DJ82585

Reigndeer antler...

Post by DJ82585 »

I had a friend ask me about this supplement. I have done some research and have come up nothing worth while about it. I wanted to throw this out to the masses and see if anyone has had any experience with this and could enlighten me on it.
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

supposedly its got lots of good things in it for you... calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, etc... and supposedly it helps with red and white blood cells..

supposedly it helps with blood, bones, and joints...

There really hasnt been much research on it yet that I am aware of..

I would say stay away from it until there has been sufficient and several studies done on it to determine what it may actually do....

Hope that helps!
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

It' most def helps! Thanks for your advice!
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Until your post I had never heard of it, but maybe one of your problems finding anything is that you're spelling reindeer wrong.

I did find this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_antler

supposedly it is a source of IGF-1
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

the_buffer wrote:Until your post I had never heard of it, but maybe one of your problems finding anything is that you're spelling reindeer wrong.

I did find this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_antler

supposedly it is a source of IGF-1
Coincidentally I'm running some IGF-1 as well...stacked with Ghenerate from LG Sciences. I got a really good deal on that stack and started running it before I started The Blueprint. I'm still running it right now. Can't really say about the effects but sleep is definitely improved, wake up more refreshed on the same amount of sleep.

Before bed I take 1 cap of IGH-1, 6 sprays of Ghenerate and 2-4g of GABA...I sleep like a baby.