225x10x2

Left felt like shit no endurance
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Damn colds. Everybody has them.

Cept' me :) Here it comes...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hank, you asked me for my opinion somewhere yesterday about "minimum dose threshold of exercise" or some such question.

My answer was brief b/c I was dead tired and yes, woke up with flu like symptoms today. They're gone now but I felt bad about answering something along the lines of "we'll find out....."

Confession from your author: Between Corporate America's latest round of "Survivor", reading, writing, researching, answering questions etc. Mix hasn't had much time to train lately. Not in a few weeks, in fact!

Now I do stay on top of GPP/cardio but you saw it in my AST/ALT readings: they were within normal range. Anyone lifting regularly has values out of range as they're crude markers of tissue damage.

The future? It's looking even busier. So I came up with an idea (another one). I reached out to Pete Sisco of SCT/PowerFactor Training fame for a little discussion related to his most recent findings.

Rob's going to attempt to find out just how minimal a dose of exercise he can take to BUILD (not maintain) his muscle tissue. I've observed great STRENGTH gains in the past training once a MONTH. You read that right. Once a month. However, work capacity etc suffers and I'm not down with that.

What I learn I will pass along, but wanted to answer your question more thoroughly. It seems that even with a home gym, a fairly frequent work-at-home arrangement etc, there aren't enough hours in the day!!

Updates to follow. I hope that answers your question Hank!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Thank you Rob, I does help and I do recall reading an ebook which is based on a training method similar to that.

Speaking of Flu i went to DR today and only have a Sinus Infection, took day off work and the gym.

See what tommorow brings
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I didnt work out today weighed in at 260.9
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome Hank.

Keep up the GREAT work!! Your feedback is bringing me THAT much closer to getting 3.0 wrapped up!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I bet had I not got sick I could be under 260 buy now, pants that were tight xmas morning now very comfy.

BP 3.0 is gold.

I can see it now in 3.0 using the 2.0 protocol for strength & Size, and the 3.0 for Cutting
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Hank! wrote:I bet had I not got sick I could be under 260 buy now, pants that were tight xmas morning now very comfy.

BP 3.0 is gold.

I can see it now in 3.0 using the 2.0 protocol for strength & Size, and the 3.0 for Cutting
I would expect nothing less from Rob and his brother Mix.. those two guys know there shit!! I cant wait to get some of that golden 3.0 info myself.. I'm tryn to lose some fat as we speak!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hank! wrote:I bet had I not got sick I could be under 260 buy now, pants that were tight xmas morning now very comfy.

BP 3.0 is gold.

So happy it's working for you Hank. I'm hearing the same from the other 3.0 testers too :)

Look for a special update in Dino's tonight. B/C OUR collective future is looking even brighter than I/Mix/my other alter ego's thought.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I am going to hit the gym this am fr a light workout, see how i handle that. If i am good the next 4 days I am going to assault my body cause baby Wednesday I am off to a little island in the Caribbean.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good for you Hank!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

We had a snowstorm here, so being a trooper I pack my gym bag drive to work where the systems are down and decide i would go workout at the work gym.

Too bad the bag I packed was left right where I packed it..

Work got called early so i got into a snowball war with 5 kids , those lil turds always aim for the face

Hank out