Kre-Anabolyn: 4th Generation

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Kre-Anabolyn: 4th Generation

Post by RobRegish »

Here's the deal.. it contains 30% more of the RCE extract and a higher grade 4-hydroxyisoleucine extract etc.

I have a much more pronounced response to carb re-feeds on this product. Meaning, it feels like the muscle is fuller/thicker. I also DON'T feel groggy/light-headed like I usually do after glucose is deposited this efficiently (I'm speculating that's the mode of action).

Overall a great upgrade!

I still think there's something going on with dopamine, because all of these "feel good" effects are more acute. It usually takes at least 3 days on a quality RCE to feel like this..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thanks for the feedback, Rob.

Not to pimp it too much here, but the consensus is coming back very positive on the 4th Generation of Kre-Anabolyn, and really, it could only be.

You comments are consistent with what others have told me, but personally I am so deeply into bike training for this June event that my focus is far away from the weight room. I'm lifting a couple times a week, but purposely keeping things at about 80% of max.

That said, I'm popping 50+ miles on the bike and cycling strong for up to 3 hours and more, every other day.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Tip to you guys- Kre-Anabolyn stock is running low headed into the new year.

Between the annual holiday sale and year end lab shut down, we may wind up with a gap in availability in a few weeks time.

We're trying to avoid it, but this one always takes longer to produce and the numbers show a likely shortage.

Take away: If you're planning a Blueprint run coming up, don't wait until the last minute to snag your Kre-Anabolyn.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

I just snagged some. How would one be able to recognize the "generation" or is it safe to assume that I received 4th because there is no info on the product label. There is a batch and lot number on the bottom.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

scoooter wrote:I just snagged some. How would one be able to recognize the "generation" or is it safe to assume that I received 4th because there is no info on the product label. There is a batch and lot number on the bottom.
It's a reference to a maxing out of the formula, Scooter.

Every batch has been "4th gen" since about this time last year and all forthcoming batches will be the same.

Smart move to stock up.

We just "begged to buy back" a bunch of cases from one of our bigger downline distributors. It might just barely get us through, but I'm doubting we will be able to completely avoid a shortage of altogether.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Mailman brough me a present yesterday :)

Looks like the Burn It Up and Adaptogen N were both manufactured in December.

I appreciate the factory fresh stock :lol:
shawn3087

Re: Kre-Anabolyn: 4th Generation

Post by shawn3087 »

RobRegish wrote:Here's the deal.. it contains 30% more of the RCE extract and a higher grade 4-hydroxyisoleucine extract etc.

I have a much more pronounced response to carb re-feeds on this product. Meaning, it feels like the muscle is fuller/thicker. I also DON'T feel groggy/light-headed like I usually do after glucose is deposited this efficiently (I'm speculating that's the mode of action).

Overall a great upgrade!

I still think there's something going on with dopamine, because all of these "feel good" effects are more acute. It usually takes at least 3 days on a quality RCE to feel like this..
Hey Rob where can i pick some Kre-Anabolyn? I live in Canada if that makes a difference
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You can get it at bodybuildingsupplements.com.

Sold exclusively through Muscle and Sports Science. And yes, it's worth it especially when paired with BP. In fact, the BP was tested with a forerunner KA formula, paired with and without Adaptogen N.

If you're late 20's or older, that's a great product to run with KA. If younger, probably no need.
shawn3087

Post by shawn3087 »

RobRegish wrote:You can get it at bodybuildingsupplements.com.

Sold exclusively through Muscle and Sports Science. And yes, it's worth it especially when paired with BP. In fact, the BP was tested with a forerunner KA formula, paired with and without Adaptogen N.

If you're late 20's or older, that's a great product to run with KA. If younger, probably no need.
Awsome. Thanks. I ordered the blueprint last week. When can i be expecting this. I am very excited to start this
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You should have been brought to a secure site where the PDF appeared for immediate download.

If you weren't, PM me your real name and I'll get it to you immediately. I HATE waiting for stuff...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hi Shawn,

Just emailed it to you. My sincere aplogies... this is the first time anyone has notified me of a problem like this. I did "test" it this weekend and it worked fine.

Looking forward to your feedback/questions.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

is there a place to view the ingredient panel for the muscle mass products?
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Ok, just a few days away from starting some KA but I got a question.

If I use a preworkout supp that has creatine already and I take up to 6 cap's KA (for Feast phase) will this be too much creatine ?

Typically, once I'm saturated the extra just makes me want to pee often.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The amount of Kre-Alkalyn in KA is more than adequate...especially at that dose!

Equivalent to 30g of CrMh minus the water bloat/cramping..