Post by Street-dreams »

Dl workout 4

150x10
220x8
235x6
255x4
270x2
290x2(PR)

I feel fine even though I had the long layoff the last two workouts have been good. I do noticed worse recovery because I ran out of my Blue Gene and Blue Growth stack.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent work!

New PR's... fantastic man :) Supps or not that's GREAT progress!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

well its been said over and over that supps aren't the reason for gains.. they just help a little bit.

Legit benefits of Blue Gene/Blue Growth
-Much improved recovery
-Awesome sleep(have had sleep problems for a long time)

as far as strength gains or any of the other claimed benefits of this I cannot really say one way or another.. esp seeing as tho im hitting all my reps just fine without them.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for sharing that feedback about those. Helps everyone here and sounds like another viable option to experiment with down the line.

Learn, Share, Grow!.... the very essence of it. Thank you for contributing!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Benchpress workout #5

100x10
150x8
165x6
175x4
185x2

needed a little help on the second rep of the last set. prob needed one more day of rest before this workout.. but o well.

Ill hit DL deload next week and then rest up a few days for my new 1rm.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent!

Do insert extra rest days. They'll only benefit you!!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

hit 175.5 this mourning.. odd but i seem to be gaining weight now that im off of the Blue Gene/Growth.. wonder what that is all about?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Your body is super-compensating/gaining traction due to Blueprint. Really, it's that simple.

Part of the magic BP delivers :)
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

deadlift workout #5 aka DE-load

10x 150
8x 220
6x250
4x265
2x282
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Very nice.

Now, rest up and please consider adding just ONE extra rest day. Every day leading up to that visualize your 1RM not for a single... but for a TRIPLE!

Do this 2 to 3 times a day, at least one of those times before going to sleep. What the mind can conceive the body will achieve... :)
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

MAX BENCH PRESS DAY!!

100x10
130x5
155x3
170x1
190x1
210x1

bonus set
220x1(1 rep max PR!!)

needed a spot through the dead zone only on the last 2 sets..(need to work on that next run) but the 220x1 is the heaviest single ive ever done. I did do 215x3 in the past but as far as im concerned this is a impressive turn around from the beginning of the run when I was struggling with 175x2.

Time to rest up over the holidays.. eat a ton and then get back in there next week to annihilate my DL max :) im expecting a huge improvement yet again on the DL next week.

feelsgoodman.JPG

also rob.. my collar bone has been bothering me lately.. any ideas on a exercise to make that go away? shrugs perhaps? shoulder press?

LOL just realized I had been calculating my % from 200lbs instead of 205 like I put up at the end of my first 6 workouts.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Rest is the best advice I can give you on the collar bone. That and TRY to identify the exercise/movement that may be aggravating it.

Finally, this is a lot to ask but when your run is done and new PR's are all in hand, would you consider posting a review on body building dot com? If so, please try and structure as follows:

1.) Brief overview as to how you came across the program
2.) Summary of you before/ending stats
3.) Link to where you can by The Blueprint:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... nials.html

4.) MOST IMPORTANT: What you'll get is FAR beyond just an e-book. Note the forums here, the support AFTER the sale and things like this:

"Please don't miss this very important last point: There is MUCH infomation NOT contained in the Blueprint (powerful information) that is shared once you're on board in our (free) Blueprint forums and with you via PM. Please don't take my word for it. Ask Turboflex, TheBig3 and others. In fact, here's what Turboflex had to say about "The Formula", an off the shelf recipe Mixelflick put together that RADICALLY accelerates recovery from exercise on page 20 of this thread:

https://forum.bodybuildingsupplements.com/showthrea ... =124590841

"So far the Formula has been workn so well for me, i havent even had to think bout breakn out my Eagle...but i may have to cuz my next few workouts are fixn to get heavier!!"

He was also a recipient of "The Eagle", which I can't divulge any further information on. And no, I'm Mixelflick isn't selling it. It is though, indicative of how he gives back to his Blueprint Believers once you're part of our family.."

Until I can get 3.0 corrected/protected from these pirates, that's my only hope man. You and the service I provide AFTER the sale and these little "secrets" ONLY BP Believers get via PM are my ONLY hope.

Completely understand if you're not willing to do this and I take no offense if you choose not to. In reality, it's my job to sell this thing but if I did that on body building dot come I'd be banned.

I'm just happy YOU'RE happy. It's the reason I wrote the book!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

sure man np, I will for sure post a review on BB . com.

Hey while I have you here I was wondering how cruise works...I do workouts using 5 sets of 5 same weight..

Do I do:
Cruise workout 1 BP
Cruise workout 2 DL
Cruise workout 3 BP and so on? alternate until i do the set number of workouts in 3 weeks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Correct.. However, you do want to ensure some progression either by adding a few reps to your first set while you're still fresh, a BIT more weight etc. You also want to make sure you recover adequately, do your cardio and maintain good rest habits. That new muscle needs a nervous system to "talk" to it, a blood supply to bring nutrients to it and a cardiovascular system to support it.

Without that, you risk losing your gains...

Whatever you do, stay OUT of using weights in the 90th perctile of your 1RM established at the end of Feast.

Recall the goal of Cruise: Establish a new (higher) level of homeostasis wherein your new muscle tissue is recognized as "permanent". Expect a few more lbs of LBM too. Nice "side effect" many have noted, despite dialing back the calories/performance supps...