1st Run Log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

MSR9889 wrote:another question- im running out of ebol and will be ordering more soon. kre-anabolyn would last 15 days, 4 caps/day being the recommended dose correct? ebol is on sale now so its about $7 cheaper and lasts 25 days/bottle.

what would your thoughts be considering ive done my first run so far without creatine? i have some creapure creatine on hand anyways, seems like it would just be easier to stick with ebol for the time being. thoughts on this? in the past ive seen weight jumps using creatine mono at 5g on workout days only. whenever ive gone off it, ive dropped about 5-7 lbs while keeping strength and obviously losing some size.
From the extensive Q&A on Kre-Anabolyn, found at- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/leuzea_ecdy.html

With Kre-Anabolyn all you need is one capsule before breakfast and dinner. The potent ActivECDY components perfectly compliment and build upon the Patented principles of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine. An additional cap at lunch, and/or especially with post workout MASS PRO protein shakes can be of great benefit during extra heavy training. However, doubling up on the number of capsules taken per dose is not needed.

Smart MUSCLE MASS nutrition TIP: For peak results, take each Kre-Anabolyn dose with a tablespoon of Ultimate Omega, coconut, flax or olive oil to ensure your meal contains optimum EFA's. Research has shown doing this extends the anabolic effects of Kre-Anabolyn capsules for up to two additional hours!

With all due respect, Ebol is not the same in form or function, nor is it "interchangeable" with Kre-Anabolyn for the same reasons.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

askmass wrote:
MSR9889 wrote:another question- im running out of ebol and will be ordering more soon. kre-anabolyn would last 15 days, 4 caps/day being the recommended dose correct? ebol is on sale now so its about $7 cheaper and lasts 25 days/bottle.

what would your thoughts be considering ive done my first run so far without creatine? i have some creapure creatine on hand anyways, seems like it would just be easier to stick with ebol for the time being. thoughts on this? in the past ive seen weight jumps using creatine mono at 5g on workout days only. whenever ive gone off it, ive dropped about 5-7 lbs while keeping strength and obviously losing some size.
From the extensive Q&A on Kre-Anabolyn, found at- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/leuzea_ecdy.html

With Kre-Anabolyn all you need is one capsule before breakfast and dinner. The potent ActivECDY components perfectly compliment and build upon the Patented principles of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine. An additional cap at lunch, and/or especially with post workout MASS PRO protein shakes can be of great benefit during extra heavy training. However, doubling up on the number of capsules taken per dose is not needed.

Smart MUSCLE MASS nutrition TIP: For peak results, take each Kre-Anabolyn dose with a tablespoon of Ultimate Omega, coconut, flax or olive oil to ensure your meal contains optimum EFA's. Research has shown doing this extends the anabolic effects of Kre-Anabolyn capsules for up to two additional hours!

With all due respect, Ebol is not the same in form or function, nor is it "interchangeable" with Kre-Anabolyn for the same reasons.
ill probably be buying a few bottles. is it cheaper to buy in bulk?
also, did you get the empty bottle i sent you?
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

hit all the reps again

bench- 95x10, 145x8, 155x6, 170x4, 180x2

tbar row- +45x10, +90x8, +115x6, +120x4, +135x2

bench felt a lot harder today, but i didnt sleep well over the weekend and ive been feeling sick so im assuming that influenced it a bit.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

MSR9889 wrote:ill probably be buying a few bottles. is it cheaper to buy in bulk? also, did you get the empty bottle i sent you?
Yes, buy the "3 Pack Value", it saves you $25, plus you get free shipping which keeps another $5.95 in your pocket.

I was thinking you had a comp bottle coming... I do remember getting the empty bottle and putting in for you to get the comp.

That was a couple weeks ago, though, and you should have gotten it by now I'd think. I noted for it to be shipped to the return address on your package.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

askmass wrote:
MSR9889 wrote:ill probably be buying a few bottles. is it cheaper to buy in bulk? also, did you get the empty bottle i sent you?
Yes, buy the "3 Pack Value", it saves you $25, plus you get free shipping which keeps another $5.95 in your pocket.

I was thinking you had a comp bottle coming... I do remember getting the empty bottle and putting in for you to get the comp.

That was a couple weeks ago, though, and you should have gotten it by now I'd think. I noted for it to be shipped to the return address on your package.
awesome. its to my home address, so ill probably pick it up in a few weeks. thanks again.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

before breakfast was tbsp peanut butter and ebol
breakfast was 8 eggs over hard and 4 turkey sausage links
lunch was 2 grilled chicken breast with tomato sauce and some cheese
mid afternoon i had tbsp peanut butter and ebol
snack was a buffalo chicken wrap and a cookie
dinner was another buffalo chicken wrap and cookie with 1 scoop xf whey
before bed was 2 scoops casein, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and ebol
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

before breakfast was 1 tbsp peanut butter and ebol
breakfast was a veggie egg white omelet with 2 slices of american cheese and 2 eggs over hard
lunch was a buffalo chicken wrap and a cookie
had a tbsp peanut butter and ebol mid afternoon
snack was cocoa roasted almonds, 1 scoop xf whey, 1 scoop casein
dinner was a naked burrito
before bed was tbsp peanut butter, ebol, 2 scoops casein
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

today is my lat day of ebol. ill have 2 pills left for tomorrow, so i probably missed a dose somewhere.

before breakfast i had tbsp peanut butter and ebol
breakfast was 8 eggs over hard, a wheat bagel, and 2 slices of american on 2 eggs
lunch was ramen noodles and 2 scoops xf whey
preworkout i had a sample packet of ON vassive EA8 and a sample packet of cellucor m5 extreme and my usual b12 and b6
intra i drank 2 sample packets of purple intrain
pwo was tbsp peanut butter, ebol, 1 scoop xf whey, and 2 tbsp gatorade
small dinner was some teriyaki chicken bites and a few pieces of broccoli tempura
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

last 3 nights ive gotten close to 8 hours of sleep. today i woke up feeling refreshed for once. when i got to the gym, i had complete tunnel vision and was very loose and flexible. and so i hit a new PR big time.

squat- 120x10, 150x5, 180x3, 205x1, 225x1

i did the CNS thing with 285 loaded and dropped quicker than normal.

for the PR i tried 260 first because i felt like i should have been about to do 245-255 before. i hit it with a good amount of difficulty but decided to try more. i went for 270 and hit it even easier. had it not been for my back i probably would have tried for more (no injury or pain, just some caution due to the stress).
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow! That's terrific..

Congratulations!! I have to go back now and see what your previous 1RM was... I think 240?

EDIT: It was 240..

Congratulations. A 30lbs increase and new PR of that nature (with what sounds like strength to spare) is fanatastic.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

And one more please... need an update on your bodyweight. Last time we visited this you were 194lbs.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:And one more please... need an update on your bodyweight. Last time we visited this you were 194lbs.
i was gonna wait to weigh myself until after i do chest (tomorrow or sunday) just because im weird like that.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

breakfast was 1 tbsp peanut butter and ebol followed by 2 scoops xf whey
lunch was 3 small slices of chicken parm pizza
snack was tbsp peanut butter and half a serving of almonds
dinner was southwest chicken and mac n cheese, half a chicken breast, and some coconut shrimp
after dinner was ramen noodles, 1 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein

upper back and traps are sore today, lower back still feels good but typically stiff.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

breakfast was 6 eggs over hard, and 2 eggs on a plain bagel with 2 slices of american cheese
snack was 2 scoops xf whey
preworkout i had a sample packet of cellucor m5 extreme and b vitamins
intra i drank 2 sample packets of purple wraath
pwo was 1 scoop xf whey and 2 tbsp gatorade
dinner was fajita filling (chicken, peppers, onions) with black olives, salsa, and some cheese
after dinner i had 2 scoops xf whey and ramen noodles
before bed 2 scoops casein