Hemo Rage

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
willclas

Hemo Rage

Post by willclas »

What's up bros,

curious of the power of the pre workout 'Hemo Rage'. I've been raging like no other, sometimes I take hemo roids and just crush weights, cut-off tees web-footed lifting shoes, you know, the usual stuff.

the thing is, i feel like I'm getting too big. Like I thought this BP was suppose to only put on 10 lbs of muscle or something. Looking in the mirror, I've packed on at least 50 lbs of lean p90 muscle. My abs are like bruce lee's on steroids.

Anyways, just wanted to know if I could continue taking this stuff during BP alongside of E-bol (kre-anabolyn). Would it be too much or would I reap the benefits and look better than all my friends?

Thanks

Will
aka Big Willie
aka Willie B
aka hemo roids
aka Serious Mass
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

is this a blueprint forum troll?

.. really?
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

lol obvious troll is obvious
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Stack it with green bananas and you're jacked for life. Forget lifting, it's all about hemo-rage and banana-bol.

If you're a BP customer and this was an attempt at humor then I'm OK w/the occassional funny. If you're not (and we'll know based upon your IP address), you'll get the boot.

This place is where people come to make gains. It's staying that way...
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

I wondered what is Hemo Rage 's market
I got
"... I had the craziest pumps of my life. my bench went up by 15 pounds the first night my blood was boiling i was inraged and ferious well in the gym. the weights felt like toys. i was extreamly pumped. when i left the gym someone started shit on the road and i was so pumped and inraged i beat the guy sensless..."
gym rat
found their market and ... got a good LOL too :lol:

btw if you're doing the banana-bol hemo rage stack remember to eat the banana peels too for full and lasting effects.

Seriously, though, imo even considering using this type of products should serve as a 'note to self' about mental attitude and cns condition and, imo, using them is setting you up for high probabilities of physical injuries and long term troubles with training... I personally wouldn't use even BIU after noon and only in the AM if I knew I really needed it to complete the planned work for the day
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great advice Brainsquirt, as usual!