STARTING FEAST DAY 1

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
key

STARTING FEAST DAY 1

Post by key »

Today is my last day on famine

I have one worry. I dont believe i lost 5 pounds like mentioned.

I am a pretty lean guy, 134 pounds and 9% bf so I dont know how much room I had to lose weight.

Also I never experienced the amonia sweat smell simply because the workouts were not long enough and didnt get my heart rate up high enough to break a sweat.

I am wondering, should I commence on with the feast stage?

All I can say is I feel much more tired and much weaker after these 5 days. Not to mention, I have to close my eyes everytime i see a carls jr commerical or dominos commericla on tv :shock:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha. I wouldn't be concerned. The fact you feel tired/weak is indicative of depleting muscle substrate. Simply commence eating/sleeping for these 3 days as prescribed and then begin workouts 1-5 bridge into Feast.....
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

5lbs isn't a set number ;) just a rough figure
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.Jaz got it right.

Rough guideline so nothing to be concerned with. Hope all is well and by all means.... any questions I'm right here for you!
key

Post by key »

omg, workout 3 for famine was ridiculous. I cud only do 3 sets instead of 5. And i didnt even get to the biceps.

my energy was wiped out and i got super dizy and my legs cramped up. Im guessing this is a good sign and i have successfully depleted all muscle substrate.

furtheremore, bizarely, over the last few days, i didnt wake up starving like i thought I would. Im guessing my body adjusted and my stomach shrank.

anyhow, can i litterally "feast" starting day 1 of feast? im thinking of getting in n out, pizza, chinese food and taking the day off from school and just eating. omg, i can already just taste it!!!

rob, i hate you, but at the same time love you bc you made me appreciate the ability to eat real food. :wink:

btw the famine stage made my gf and friends think im mentally unstable . lol, i guess ppl dont understand bodybuilding and the sacrifices one must endure
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

yes, literally FEAST for the first three days. Fat accumulation shouldn't become an issue at that point. be sure your protein is high enough (300g + ?) and you'll be alright

I find that stuffing yourself to the point of discomfort helps to discourage binging thereafter (increasing results when trying to recomp!)

As a sidenote: where are you located geographically? innout burger isn't exactly everywhere!
key

Post by key »

san diego california : ) )

lifting and fitness is huge here. kinda sucks, as its mostly for vanity reasons due to the whole hollywood influence.

but yea, i cant wait!

also im starting my supplementation tommorow as well.

ebol/stoked/testopro/anivite/liver tabs/fish oil/white flood/real mass

:roll: ...yea, im a supplement junkie
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good man. Yes, they all hate me during Famine.... but they grow to love me during Feast!

Famine is a difficult but as you found rewarding exercise in mental and physical sacrifice. There is no reward without sacrafice....

You are on your way.. :)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

ah ok i see, I'm just an hour and change north in OC