Famine Phase: The Warrior Diet

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

MSR9889 wrote:
askmass wrote:Guys, I know Rob does mention it and it's not the worst recommendation by any stretch... but Crystal Light is still chemical laced crap at the end of the day when you get right down to it, in my opinion.

Go natural and organic. Juice, veg, clean water, fruits, detox... herbal teas, green superfoods like Alkaplex and concentrated Colostrum in Alpha EFX will turn a dreaded "famine" into a true awakening of your soul...
do you know of anything calorie free to replace it? my only problem with it is the aspartame. im probably going to be switching soon to something made with sucralose, but thats hardly a step up. kind of picking my poison.
I would drink tea, but i dont like it without honey.
. I currently drink imy Tea unsweetened . It took a week to learn to appreciate the flavor . Jasmine has a nice bouquet and pomengrate nice fruit flavot. Now I really enjoy them unsweetened
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow. Good for you.

I'm going to try and get there myself given your post. It may sound ridiculous, but I find it inspirational. Plus, aren't you the guy who fell off the wagon first time around?

If so, well done. Really, I'm going out to dinner now and starting TONIGHT!