Burn It Up - Sample Bottles

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Burn It Up - Sample Bottles

Post by RobRegish »

Got mine today. Anyone else get there's yet?

Doesn't look to be a hit you over the head stim, which in my mind is a good thing. I'm not looking for fat loss with this, but moreso neuro-enhancement for big lifts. I'm zeroing in on the PeakATP, Phosphatidylserine and Red Ginseng extract in that regard...

Can't wait to give it a whirl. Cool orange caps :)
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

I would enjoy a "sample bottle" if there are any available ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Update: I am running 3/day in the morning and really liking this stuff. Too early still to report back but I'll have a write up after the bottle is done.

I'm excited to see how and where this will fit neatly into The Blueprint. My original thinking was the Cruise/Solidification phase, but I can applications now in the Feast as well.

Currently exploring everyday (chronic use) and later, targeting pre-workout use for maximal mind-muscle connection on major lifts.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

scoooter wrote:I would enjoy a "sample bottle" if there are any available ?
Hi Scooter... this was from a big promotion we did back in October which has long closed.

It was a bonus with any other purchase of a certain amount.

That said, the current but soon-to-end 20% off coupon (see post here elsewhere if you are not subscribed to the MASS list) will make the price very attractive to you.

List "free ship per askmass" in the *Notes section of the order form and they will knock that off for you as well when it's processed.

We appreciate your interest.

The finished product is outstanding if I do say so myself.

Thank you.

BURN IT UP! Info: https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/energyfatloss.html

BURN IT UP! Orders: https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I can speak to that last comment.

My wife absolutely loved it and the focus/appetite suppression it delivered for 3+ hours after 2 caps...
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

My wife is afraid and won't try it, but it sure helps me get through the long nights spent at work. And it's a cool orange too.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Mine was the same way. No worries.

Stuff isn't a rattler, per se. Very smooth/subtle. Until you hit the weights. There's something there, I just haven't had time to quantify it objectively yet.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Stuff isn't a rattler, per se. Very smooth/subtle. Until you hit the weights. There's something there, I just haven't had time to quantify it objectively yet.
That's it- "On Demand".

Perfect.

We accomplished what we set out to do!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Done deal.

Just re-upped on more of this. Great deal so it makes sense to stock up...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

dracotdrgn wrote:My wife is afraid and won't try it, but it sure helps me get through the long nights spent at work. And it's a cool orange too.
You know what else I find nice about this?

If I have to work out later in the day, I can take it pre-workout and no issues. I can't say that about most stims, especially where ephedra and yohimbe and/or higher levels of caffeine are involved..
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I worked and slept through the date of the sale so I'll have to stock up another time. WOW, that sample bottle went fast!! I figured out my wife doesn't want to take different things right now because she's trying to get pregnant. :shock: . What?