How to dose E-Bol or Kre-Anabolyn?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RyKnocks

How to dose E-Bol or Kre-Anabolyn?

Post by RyKnocks »

My original plan was to buy the MASS BP stack, but now $$ has become tight. So I'm deciding on whether to buy E-Bol or Kre-Anabolyn.

How do you dose each of these? E-Bol says to dose 2/2/2 per day. Do you do that every day or just on the days you workout? If that's every day then I'd only get about 12 days worth from 1 bottle and the Feast period is supposed to last around a month and a half? How are you supposed to take KA and how long would 1 bottle last?

Thanks guys.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ebol you'd dose per label directions, believe 3x/day.

On training days, take one of those doses an hour prior to the workout and another immediately after with your shake. On off days, take with your 3 highest PROTEIN based meals. I think one bottle = 25 days.

With KA, it's 2 to 3 caps/day. Likely 2 is more than enough for those 200lbs and under. Even up to 225 or so (my current weight) I do fine on 2/day. You want to take these two in the same fashion as above on workout days.

On off days, take them with your highest CARB based meals. KA's formula is geared more toward substrate storage (ATP, phoshagens, glycogen etc) via the 4 hydroxy isoleucine, L-dopa contained therein. Ideally, breakfast and dinner.

Hope that helps!
RyKnocks

Post by RyKnocks »

As always Rob, you're such a great help.

BTW, I hope you kick that other guys ass for what he did on the BB forum last night. Yea, you got more exposure, but damn, that just wasn't right. I felt pissed when I saw that go up last night.

Anyway, thanks again!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks..

It's come to my attention that what he posted though was in large part not really the BP. Anyone that took that advice likely filled up their body with AI's and SERMS.

So the idiots not only screwed themselves hard, they screwed other nolinksplease.com members and gave me great exposure!